Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Friday, September 9, 2011

Accessorize!

I started to crop this picture and then decided not to.

First, look at Riya. Whenever she watches TV, you'll often find her chewing on her toenails just like this. I'm pretty sure I have another picture of her doing this somewhere on this blog...

Second, look at Sydney. This was a few hours after she was dropped off at our house at the last second because Sarah is still in the hospital (of course) and Jerry realized (almost too late) that he had a meeting that morning that he had to go to. She was lucky to be dressed, poor girl. :) I think she is stunned in this picture. haha.

Finally, look at Emma. She was the reason for this picture. This girl cracks us up. She will walk around the house and find anything that she can to put on her body and will do it. This is actually pretty minimal for how she looks sometimes!

Here's the rundown: On here right hand, she is ever so graciously sporting a cell phone case as a glove. On her head, she has a very stylishly placed hat. On her left hand, she is sporting the latest trend - a finger light. Let's not forget her mommy's necklace around her neck paired so perfectly with her orange beaded one. 

What a fashionista. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment