Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Last Airbender

For movie night tonight, The Last Airbender was chosen. I didn't last through the whole thing but the kids LOVED it!

This was what they did during the closing credits and for awhile afterwards. They were doing some "moves" like in the movie - and even posed for the camera!

This is the only one I got that wasn't blurry from so much movement!

Jayden's head has to suffer though. :)

I'm sure John will be thrilled that he's in the picture as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment