Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sarah's Turn!

Today, Sarah's new little boy was born!! He is adorable, of course, and fits right into the Ewell mold!

His sisters were so excited when I showed them the picture that Jerry sent right after his arrival. They were a little worried about the small amount of blood that he had on him but once they realized he wasn't hurt, they were excited again. :)

I don't have a picture of him for this day because I actually got a picture of the girls doing what they like to do best. They brought chairs out from the girls room and lined them up in front of the TV like this and chose to watch Bolt. They mostly sat like this through the whole movie!

(And yes, Riya is still wearing the same shirt from yesterday. So is Emma. So? I'm in my nauseous/exhausted first trimester. That's my excuse.)

They had a fun day today and are looking forward to a sleepover tomorrow night!

Welcome Adorable Baby Ewell! (I'm really creative here... Privacy, people, privacy.)

1 comment:

  1. How is it that I've never seen this?? How cute. I was avoiding dishes by looking at blogs and saw these cute girls! Can't wait to see you guys soon! The kids are so excited!

    ReplyDelete