Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sparkles in my Toothpaste

Do not laugh at me.

I got a new toothpaste and it literally has sparkles in it. It is really neat to see on my toothbrush and I tried to capture it on camera but this was the best I could get.

I seriously have 5 or 6 pictures of my toothbrush with toothpaste on it trying from different angles to show the sparkles.

Don't be jealous that yours doesn't have sparkles.

Don't be jealous that my day was THIS exciting today.

I know you are.

1 comment:

  1. I want to have something like that! I envy you for having that precious item. =) Kids who don’t want to brush their teeth regularly might change their mind if they have sparkling toothpaste to brush their teeth with. It’s so enticing that you can’t help but be interested to know what it tastes like.

    Kathy Frederickson

    ReplyDelete