Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

We had a make-shift get together for Labor Day this year. We had Mr. Adorable Baby Boy and his family come over along with Sarah and her family (Minus Jerry. Party Pooper. :) ).

We had hot dogs roasted over the fire pit and all sorts of other yummy goodness! The Shurtz's  brought fixin's for s'mores and, besides the strong wind blowing smoke into all of our faces, we had a lot of fun!

And, yes, those would be jackets you are seeing on the children. I love that it actually starts to cool off here when fall is approaching.

I didn't have that growing up in Texas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment