Follow me to see how this year unfolds one picture at a time...
Sometimes I get a few days behind in my posts but I am always taking the pictures. I just do not always get on the computer daily to post. If I get behind, keep checking back, there is always a picture for each day! :)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Almost time...

Sarah (John's sister) is scheduled to go in for her c-section tomorrow and she had a few last things to do to prep at the hospital so we got to have her adorable little girls over for a playdate!

Riya has SOOOO much fun when Rebecca comes to play!

We decided to eat lunch outside today because it was such great weather. The girls were being their normal silly selves and I managed to capture them in a moment of genuine laughter. Look at those smiles!

They crack me up. Silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment